Tax Deferred Savings Plan Fair

The Payroll and Benefits Office is holding a Tax Deferred Savings Plan Fair on Thurs., August 26 from 10 a.m - 2 p.m. in Schulz 1121.

The supplement savings plans are a voluntary program that allows eligible CSU employees to save toward retirement by investing pre-tax contributions by payroll deduction. This event will provide all employees an opportunity to consider the different methods of saving.

CSU approved fund sponsor representatives will be on site to answer questions and assist with the enrollment process. In addition, representatives from CalPERS, the Savings Plus Program, and Social Security Administration will attend the event to address your concerns.

Employees are encouraged to come to the fair and find answers to frequently asked questions: What is the difference between the Supplemental Savings Plans that are available? How do I enroll and begin payroll deductions? How much can I contribute? Can I participate in more than one savings plan? When can I begin to withdraw from this savings plan?

For more information, contact Xiaodong Zhu, Payroll and Benefits Manager, at 4-2983 or xiaodong.zhu@sonoma.edu

This Month's Events

Subscribe to SSU NewsCenter

Connect