The next CalPERS class is scheduled for:
- Mon., October 25, 2010
- Schulz, Room 1121
- 9a.m. - 11:30a.m.
Seating is limited. Pre-registration is required. See the instructions below to enroll today.
CalPERS instructors will be on campus to conduct an employer-sponsored class specifically for Sonoma State University members. This class will help members plan and prepare for retirement by providing specific details about CSU and CalPERS benefits including the application process.
Those who wish to attend must pre-register for this class at https://my.calpers.ca.gov/. Members must have a User ID and Password to log in.
1. Log into my | CalPERS
2. Click on "my education" tab
3. Click on "Select A Class"
4. In the "Browse by Location" box, select from the dropdown box "CalPERS Walnut Creek Regional Office"
5. Check the "Classes Sponsored by Employers" box (if you want to enroll in a regular class, do not check this box.)
6. Find your employer's class
7. Click on class name
8. Click on "Enroll"
9. Gives you the enrollment screen to enter your information to sign up for the class.
After attending the class, employees may also elect to request a one-on-one, 30 minute session in the afternoon with a CalPERS representative, for individual personalized assistance with completing the retirement application. These sessions are available only by appointment. Please contact me directly by email, email@example.com, or x4-2178 to make arrangements.