Don't miss the St. Patrick's Day afterwork mixer for SSU employees on Thursday, March 17 from 4 p.m.-7 p.m. in the Green Music Center's Prelude. Complimentary appetizers will be served, and drinks will be available for purchase.
The menu includes:
* Spinach split pea soup shooters with roasted red pepper cream and lemon zest
* Potato disc with corned beef, carrot puree and horseradish mustard cream
* Leg of lamb sliders with irish slaw and mint jelly
* Guinness Stout beef stew over roasted garlic mashed potato and pasley oil
* Kahlua soaked lady fingers and Bailey's white chocolate mousse with chocolate shavings
* Grass hopper tartlets with Oreo sprinkles and mint
Questions may be directed to Alexandra Reveles, marketing and operations specialist for Entrepreneurial Activities, at 664-2757.