Prelude, the Green Music Center restaurant, is pleased to announce its first Winemaker Dinner. For the inaugural event, Prelude has teamed with Trione Vineyards and Winery, who will be on-hand to talk about their award-winning wines.
The Saturday, April 23 event is open to the public and is $105 per person.
The evening's menu, prepared by Executive Chef Eric Malvestiti, features:
• Point Reyes Blue Point Oysters - champagne and sweet chili mignonettes
2008 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
• Watercress, Arugula and Herbs - tossed with lemon infused olive oil and garnished with Mendocino poached pear, fresh raspberries, candied local walnuts and Mato dried jack cheese
2007 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
• Local Lamb Chopsicle - whipped roasted garlic potato and baby carrots finished with thyme reduction and mint oil
2007 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
• Roasted Muscovy Duck Breast - spinach, caramelized onion Arancini, braised fennel and dried cherry reduction
2006 Alexander Valley Red Wine
• Whipped Chocolate Raspberry Ganache - rosemary shortbread disc, caramel drizzle and white chocolate shavings
2007 Russian River Valley Syrah
For more information, or to reserve tickets, contact Kelley Kaslar, Hospitality Director for the Green Music Center, at (707) 664-2747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Prelude at the Green Music Center, visit the website at www.sonoma.edu/prelude.