On Monday, March 14 a Town Hall meeting on the budget will take place in the Cooperage from noon-1 p.m. A panel of speakers will discuss current information about the State and campus budgets. A question and answer period will follow. All members of the campus community are invited to attend.
Panel members include:
• Bridgette Dussan, Associated Students' President
• Laurence Furukawa-Schlereth, CFO and Vice President for Administration & Finance
• Andy Merrifield, California Faculty Association President, Sonoma Chapter
• Saeid Rahimi, Interim Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
• John Wingard, Chair of the Faculty
Video of the March 14 Town Hall Meeting can be viewed on the SSU YouTube channel at the following link: