Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ORSP)
Welcome to ORSP. Our mission is to assist in reducing administrative burden to grant writers. We are here to assist in grant development, formulating a budget and answering your questions on the grant approval and submission process.
Please contact us early in your grant development project. The earlier you seek our assistance, the more time we have to help you.
What we need for routing:
1-PEF (Proposal Endorsement Form)
2-Budget (on ORSP template)
Carol Hall, Pre-Award Analyst
Phone: (707) 664-2448
Fax: (707) 664-4463
ORSP is located in Schulz 1105. Our office hours are from 9:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday.
For general inquiries please call
20th Annual Faculty Research Exposition
3:30-5:30 p.m., April 27
Student Center, Ballroom B&C
- Disseminating information on grants available from government and private sponsors.
- Managing the campus review and approval of funding requests to external sponsors to ensure compliance with agency guidelines as well as with university policies related to grants.
- Supporting the Faculty Subcommittee on Sponsored Programs in developing requests for proposals for the grant programs that are managed internally by SSU, reviewing those proposals, recommending funding and administering the eventual awards.
- Supporting the Institutional Review Board in reviewing protocols for research involving human subjects.
- Conducting training workshops for faculty and staff on proposal development and research compliance.