Faculty and Staff can now view their Benefit Enrollment Summary. Some of the items available for review are:
- View current plan enrollments (medical, dental, vision)
- View dependent enrollments
- View HCRA/DCRA enrollments
- View Life and AD & D Insurance coverage amounts as well as Long-Term Disability, if eligible
To access the view:
- Please use your LDAP access to login to MySSU (CMS-PeopleSoft)
- Navigate to Self Service
- Select Benefits
- Select Benefits Summary
- A specific date can be selected at the top of the page to view benefit enrollment history.
- Select the Type of Benefit for detailed information about dependent enrollment.
- Use the CSU Benefits Portal Link at the bottom of the page, for details regarding the CSU Benefit plans.
This information is not intended for use as confirmation of benefit enrollment nor should be used as proof of enrollment. If the provisions of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the bargaining unit in which the employee is benefits eligible differ from what is displayed, the provisions of the MOU shall supersede.
Questions regarding information displayed should be directed to the Payroll and Benefits Office at 664-2793 or email@example.com.