WHAT WE CAN DO LOCALLY
Community Working Papers and Case Study
Sonoma State University Community-Campus Initiative on the Sonoma County
Health Care Crisis in partnership with the California Program on Access to
Care, California Policy Research Center, University of California
Office of the President
Table of Contents
Most Recent Research Reports
- "Alleviate the Downstream Health Care Crisis with Upstream Health Action" by George R. Flores, MD, MPH
- Prevent the Crisis (Power Point); Bob Dozor, M.D.
Other Prevention Information:
- 26 priority ideas from the first dinner meeting October 2005
- Prevention Slides (powerpoint)
- "Section I. Coordinate Primary and Secondary Prevention and Coalition Building" from "What We Can Do Locally - Ideas From the SSU Initiative Conferences"
- Breast Cancer Prevention - Reducing risk through nutrition, lifestyle & environmental action (paper by Dr. Bob Dozor, California Institute of Integrative Medicine & Integrative Medicine Clinic – Santa Rosa
Moderator: Karen Taranto
Panel: Michael Allen, Debora Hammond, PhD, Judy Coffey, R.N., Bob Dozor, M.D.
& the Healthcare Crisis" by Walter C. Willet, M.D., M.P.H.
- Easel notes from the first dinner meeting October 2005
- Excellent prevention website: New Spectrum of Prevention: A Model for Public Health Practice
Humane Cost-Containment Project
Data Analysis/Humane Cost-Containment