Fall 2014 Permits on sale
WeGo Sonoma Check out SSU's new Ridesharing Program!
Online Parking Services
Sonoma State University faculty, staff, students and guests are now able to access parking services online! The services available include:
- Parking Decal Sales
- Citation Payments
- Citation Appeals
- Parking Account Management
If you are active faculty, staff or a student of Sonoma State, visit the online services portal to log into Online Parking Services.
To create a guest account to purchase parking decals and manage your account, proceed to the guest log in.
The purpose of the Sonoma State University Parking Program is to provide parking services for the campus community through the use of creative, innovative and proactive measures that support University-related policies, support the University mission and anticipate changing trends or events which may influence parking resources.
It is the goal of the parking program to support its philosophy through the following objectives:
- To provide accurate and courteous parking information and services to Sonoma State University employees, students and visitors
- To provide consistency in the application of University policies and guidelines through a fair and educational parking enforcement program
- To maintain efficiency with parking allocation and minimizing permit dissimulation
- To coordinate event parking and transpiration services when required
- To maintain parking facilities in a safe, clean and usable condition by coordinating such efforts with other campus offices
- To provide parking information on fiscal planning issues
We are constantly seeking ways to improve our service. Please feel to contact Parking Services with suggestions for improvement or comments on our services.