/ Part-Time Faculty / Volunteer
Faculty / Emeritus Faculty
Brassington (Ph.D., University of Missouri, Columbia). Mind-body,
health and performance psychology, clinical psychology. Stevenson 3093,
Melissa Garvin (Ph.D, University of Minnesota). Child development, life span development. Stevenson 3092B, 664-3397. E-mail. On leave Fall 2013.
Mary Gomes (Ph.D., Stanford
University). Ecopsychology, person in society. Stevenson 3081, 664-2173.
Maria Hess (Ph.D., California Institute of Integral Studies, M.F.T.).
Transformation teaching, Buddhism and psychology, transpersonal and
clinical psychology. Stevenson 3083, 664-2413. E-mail.
Hillier (Ph.D., University of California, Davis). Gerontology,
narrative methods. Gerontology Program Coordinator, Gerontology Certificate and minor. Stevenson
3075, 664-2586. E-mail. On leave Fall 2013.
McCabe (Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley). Adult
development, Jungian psychology, clinical psychology.
Coordinator, Depth Psychology MA. Stevenson 3092A,
- Geri Olson (Ph.D., Saybrook Graduate School). Creativity
and expressive arts, personality. Chair, Psychology Department. Stevenson
3092D, 664-2265. E-mail.
- Matthew Paolucci Callahan (Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University). Sexual Identities across the lifespan, social psychology, psychology of gender.
Smith (Ph.D., University of California, Santa Cruz). Social
psychology, inter-group relations, quantitative research methods. Stevenson
3089, 664-2587. E-mail.
Elisa Velasquez-Andrade (Ph.D., University of Texas, Austin). Child development, cross-cultural psychology. Stevenson 3085, 664-2401. E-mail.
- Pamela Abbott-Enz (M.P.A., Sonoma State University). Gerontology. Stevenson 3075, 795-0994. E-mail.
- Greg Bogart (Ph.D., Saybrook Graduate School). Adult development. Stevenson 3075, 510-594-4329. E-mail.
- Rita Butterfield (Ph.D., University of Colorado, Boulder). Human Development Program. Stevenson 3057, 528-2714. E-mail.
- Lorna Catford (Ph.D.,
Stanford University). Humanistic and transpersonal psychology, autism, internships. Stevenson 3087, 664-2402. E-mail.
- Michael DeBellis (Psy.D., Wright Institute). Physiological psychology. 664-2411. E-mail.
- Pat Hansen (M.A., Sonoma State University). Developmental psychology,
history of modern psychology, introductory psychology. Stevenson 3081, 664-3217. E-mail
- Myrtle Heery (Ph.D., California Institute of Integral Studies). Careers in psychology. 763-3808. E-mail.
- Suzanne Maggio-Hucek (M.S.W., Sacramento State University). Dialogue series, marriage and family. Stevenson 3057. E-mail.
- Rima Najm-Briscoe (Ph.D., Oklahoma State University). Learning and behavior. Stevenson 3057. E-mail.
- Joanna Pashdag (Ph.D., Ohio University). Forensic psychology. 707 364-2207. E-mail.
- Dana Schneider (M.A., M.F.T., University of San Francisco). Behavior and emotional problems of children, life span development,
- David Sowerby (Ph.D., Institute of Transpersonal Psychology). life span development, introduction to psychology, intuition, humanistic and existential psychology, transpersonal psychology. Stevenson 3092C, 588-0725. E-mail.
- Katee Wynia (M.A., Sonoma State University). Biofeedback. Stevenson 3045,
Michael Pinkston, Ph.D E-mail
Eleanor Criswell, Ed.D.
Saul Eisen, Ph.D.
Barry Godolphin, Ph.D. (d. 2008)
Robert Greenway, Ph.D.
Larry Horowitz, Ph.D. (d. 2012)
Bernd Jager, Ph.D.
William McCreary, Ph.D.
Nina Menrath, Ph.D.
Charles Merrill, Ed.D.
Frank Siroky, Ph.D.
Robert Slagle, Ph.D.
Susan Stewart, Ph.D.
Hobart (Red) Thomas, Ph.D. (d. 2009)
David Van Nuys, Ph.D.
Arthur Warmoth, Ph.D.