Leadership and Getting Involved
From Village Council to Residential Student Association (RSA), Themed Living Advisors to Community Service Advisors (CSA), we have a variety of opportunities for students to get involved with the residential community, as well as in the campus community at large. The experiences we provide range from volunteer to paid positions, with each designed to get students involved, help them meet others, gain knowledge, skills and abilities and, eventually empowering them to become leaders for the generations of students who come after them.
This section provides an overview of some of the ways in which to get involved in the Residential Community, which we hope will springboard into further involvement in our community and the campus as a whole.
Leave Your Mark and Become a Community Service Advisor or Themed Community Advisor
View the CSA and TLA job descriptions on Sonoma Sync (application opens on October 31, 2016)
For More Information, Attend a Residential Life Position Informational Sessions:
- October 25 | 7 pm | Cooperage 2
- November 2 | 7 pm | Beaujolais Meeting Room
- January 24 | 7 pm | Cooperage 2
Sign up for the Leadership Class, UNIV 238:
- Note: To receive priority access to UNIV 238 at the beginning of registration which begins on November 14th, you will need to complete the online application form (except uploading your Fall 2016 transcript and letter of recommendation). If this requirement is completed by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 you will be guaranteed a priority seat in UNIV 238. If this requirement is completed after 11:59 on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, you will still be guaranteed a seat in UNIV 238, but you might have fewer choices in which section you will be able to take.
Submit Online Application No Later than 4:30 pm on February 3, 2017 on Sonoma Sync:
- This includes Fall 2016 transcript once grades have been posted as well as the letter of recommendation