Bureau of Labor Statistics: Career Development Program
July 23, 2010 10:28 AM
Federal Career Intern Program:
Looking for a professional, full-time employment and career development program to help you "jump-start" your career as an Economist in the Federal Government? Come join the Career Intern Program at the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
The BLS is looking for the best and brightest with diverse professional experiences and academic training. BLS is seeking career interns interested in the field of economics in the San Francisco area.
The BLS Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) is a comprehensive, two year entry level employment and career development program designed to recruit and nurture the next generation of BLS employees. This opportunity offers you the perfect combination of professional experience and career development.
- Work with your supervisor to create an individual development plan.
- Take advantage of two years of in-depth training directly related to your field.
- Enjoy all the benefits of being an employee in the federal government.
- Earn a competitive salary based on your skills, abilities, experience and education level.
- Upon successful completion of the two-year program, you may be converted to a permanent position.
The BLS is the Nation's lead organization in the broad field of labor economics and statistics; providing a wealth of information used by the President, Congress, Federal policy makers, public institutions, and private citizens.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding career where you can make an immediate impact.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics