Disney College Program: Internship
September 20, 2011 10:57 AM
The Disney College Program recruiters are currently on their nationwide search for bright, talented students seeking an internship opportunity of a lifetime as a Disney College Program participant at the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort.
They are currently looking for students to participate in the following program sessions for 2012:
Walt Disney World® Resort (near Orlando, FL)
- 2012 Spring - approximately January through mid to late May
- 2012 Spring Advantage - approximately January/February through August
- 2012 Spring Advantage Quarter - approximately March/April through August (only available to students attending schools on the Quarter/Trimester Academic Calendar)
- Culinary - ongoing school demonstrations and interviews that will coincide with students' externship time frames
Disneyland Resort® (in Anaheim, CA)
- 2012 Spring Advantage- approximately January through August
- Participants must be currently enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in a college or university within the United States and have completed at least one semester.
- Participants must meet their school's requirements for participation (G.P.A., grade level, credit hours earned, etc.). This varies by school, so please check with a faculty member to see if you are eligible to participate in the program.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old by the time the program begins.
- Participants must also have unrestricted work authorization in the United States.
Start Date: Spring 2012
To Apply: Explore disneycollegeprogram.com to learn more about this unique program
Click "Apply Now" and follow the instructions to submit an application