Gallo Sales Company: Brand Ambassador for Wine and Spirits Company
January 30, 2012 9:52 AM
Under minimal supervision, performs in-store demos in major food and drug stores 6-18 hours per week. Uses personal selling techniques to impact the sales of Gallo wine and spirits portfolio through customer interaction.
- Explains the features and benefits of the product on promotion in order to convince a customer to purchase.
- Increases customer awareness and in-store sales through customer interaction and selling techniques.
- Must maintain satisfactory attendance; to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid, unrestricted California driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Required to work Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons and evenings for 3-4 hours each.
- Required to be at least 21 years of age.
Location: Bay Area
Position Type: Part Time, off-campus
Desired Class Level: Junior (60-89 units completed)
Job ID Brand Ambassador - Hayward
(We are hiring all through Northern California. Hayward is just where our main office is based).