Metric Test: Regional Inside Sales Representative
July 25, 2013 10:31 AM
The Regional Inside Sales Representative is responsible for account development, lead management, advancing sales opportunities, forecasting and closing business. This is a hunting role that will have a direct impact on our success by qualifying prospects from a warm leads status to qualified opportunities and then to profitable business. The role will also work closely with our channel partners, business partners and sales leadership to meet & exceed sales objectives. This fast pace position requires a focused and energetic individual who acts with a sense of urgency
This position will foster rapid advancement within our organization for the right person. We are looking for hungry, competitive and professional sales people to advance their career and grow with us.
- Meet or exceed established target/quota objectives (less than 75% is not acceptable).
- Create new sales opportunities for solutions in B2B mid-¬market accounts through focused telephone campaigns, webinars/seminars and other innovative demand generation activities with occasional field visits as the business requires.
- Rapidly understand prospects' and customers' test and measurement needs and position
- MetricTest to augment or replace existing competitive solutions. To be viewed as the go-to supplier for all of their test and measurement requirements.
- Manage all stages of the sales cycle: continuously fill and manage the pipeline, forecast, prospect, account development and management, negotiate and close.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support via live product/service demonstrations with the product management team.
- Make a minimum of 50 outbound calls per day, documentation of customer interaction is required via Salesforce.com
- Establish strong working relationships with MetricTest partners (e.g. Agilent, Tektronix, Rohde & Schwarz, Anritsu, etc.)
- Dedication to customer relationships that deliver value & drive strong customer loyalty within your key accounts.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction in all accounts.
- Possess a passion for learning about your customers' needs & the solutions to those needs, specifically related to key products and applications required by your customers.
- Exceptional selling skills and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Minimum of one year previous selling experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in business/marketing and/or engineering preferred. Minimum of an associate's degree or equivalent with working knowledge of electronics.
- Aptitude to learn technical products & applications, including telecommunications, semiconductor/computing and aerospace defense industry sectors.
- Exhibits highly developed levels of self-initiation and motivation.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a great customer focused mentality
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- "Can do" attitude, coachable and demonstrated ability to win
- Likes to have fun
Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply: Please have them send resume to Amber Neves at Amber.firstname.lastname@example.org