Artisan Wine Depot: Shipping Assistant
September 20, 2013 12:09 PM
Artisan Wine Depot is a retail wine shop in search of a shipping assistant.
• Assist Shipping Manager with preparation and packing of all items to ship the next day by 2 pm.
• Assist with inventory updating of shipping supplies and keep Shipping Manager up to date.
• Restock products as directed by Shipping Manager especially (currently Under $20 International / Close Out / Beer and Beer Fridge)
• Assist with receiving of deliveries as needed
• Assist Shipping Manager in taking and processing phone orders
• Help with pricing as needed
• Double check all orders pulled from sales floor and storage for accuracy before shipping.
• Be able to carry a case of wine (~50 lbs)
• Basic computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, web browsers and email applications
• Basic Math skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload efficiently
• Motivated and passionate about learning more about wines and their regions
• Team player who maintains good relationships with coworkers and customers
• Flexible work schedule with the ability to work weekends/evenings is a must
• Must have valid Driver's License
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org