Artisan Wine Depot: Website Management
September 20, 2013 12:15 PM
Artisan Wine Depot is a retail wine shop in search of a Website Manager. The Website Manager's core responsibility is to manage, maintain and enhance our website.
They will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization's online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The website manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Create, develop and manage content for organization's web presence
• Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
• Copyedit and proofread all web content
• Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
• Work cooperatively with key team members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload efficiently
• Motivated and passionate about learning more about wines and their regions
• Team player who maintains good relationships with coworkers and customers
• Flexible work schedule with the ability to work weekends/evenings is a must
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org