Donati Family Vineyard: Tasting Room Supervisor
September 26, 2013 2:59 PM
Donati Family Vineyard, a Family Owned and Operated Winery is seeking a Tasting Room Supervisor for it's Templeton Tasting Room.
The Tasting Room Supervisor reports directly to the Tasting Room Manager. The primary responsibility is to act as support and backup to the Tasting Room Manager and related daily activities. The ideal candidate is a leader with an inherent nature to provide excellent customer service, hospitality and experience while maintaining a positive attitude at all times under various conditions, including large groups and crowds. Daily supervision of staff, tasting room upkeep and assistance with inventory and restocking is required along with other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
There is an opportunity to grow and advance in the winery.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
• Be a true wine industry professional
• *Have 2 years experience in hospitality
• *Strong wine knowledge is highly recommended
• *Be generally tech savvy and have a strong working knowledge of MS Office. Microsoft RMS & ShipCompliant are a plus.
• *Have communication skills which are second to none
• *Work with extraordinary professionalism in everything you do
• *Know the Central Coast and all the best it has to offer
• *Have a clean driving record and reliable transportation
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must be able to lift 50lbs or more
• Must be available nights, weekends and holidays
• Takes direction and training well
• Possesses an inherent, positive attitude
Learn more about Donati Family Vineyard at www.donatiwine.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: DOE + Commission & Bonus
How to apply: Email a cover sheet along with your resume to Mitch Bakich at email@example.com