Hewlett-Packard: Technology Services Sales Associate
September 26, 2013 3:06 PM
Hewlett-Packard is seeking recent university graduates aspiring for a career in sales to work in the Technology Services (TS) Sales organization in Roseville, California.
As a Technology Services Sales Associate you will be responsible for acquiring knowledge of the HP Sales methodology and developing the ability to solve customer problems by aligning HP value to sell solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Partner with a Sales Team to develop and execute account plans through the management and coordination of sales activities.
• Enable sales productivity & available selling time to increase orders and customer satisfaction.
• Execute tasks to support the sales process and move an opportunity forward.
• Proactively drive account management.
• Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HP offerings to align with client's business objectives and initiatives.
• Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business and/or up-sell opportunities.
• Execute campaign follow-up and lead management.
• Maintain and build customer relationships to become a trusted consultative advisor.
• Provide a full representation of the HP Technology Services Support portfolio.
• Provide Pre & Post-sales support to resolve issues and delight customers.
Knowledge and Skills
• Confident sales oriented individual with a passion to win.
• Strong desire to succeed and is self motivated.
• Outgoing personality with ability to connect with people and discover opportunities.
• Excellent verbal/written communication.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Highly disciplined, independent, and a self- starter.
• Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic.
• Well organized and able to multi task.
• Strategic thinker who works well under pressure.
• Exceptional listening skills and ability to probe with curiosity.
• Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues .
• Ability to become proficient in sales tools to manage a pipeline and produce an accurate forecast.
• Excellence in MS word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate must be near degree completion or have graduated within the past 12 months.
• Bachelor's graduate degree in Business, Arts or Sciences.
• Certification in Sales and participant in University Sales Competitions is highly desired.
• Track record of achievement and results oriented.
• Desire to own a quota and move to a sales leverage incentive compensation plan.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Some experience in sales preferred.
• Open to relocation to advance in a variety of field sales positions.
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: Go to www.hp.com/jobs and search for Job Number #1115240