Wine Industry: Sales Representative
September 20, 2013 8:57 AM
Job: To develop new winery accounts and meet sales goal in California.
• Solid sales experience selling to wineries (5+ years)
• Established working relationships with wine-makers.
• Enthusiastic and motivated natural salesperson with ambition, determination and confidence.
• Must have general wine knowledge, as well an understanding of the wine business.
• We want someone committed to stay for the long term that can grow with the company.
• Professional, with good organizational and negotiation skills, and ability to thrive in a competitive environment.
• Goal orientated with proven track record of achieving sales and creating positive relationships.
• Ability and willingness to travel within California and drive on a daily basis, work from home rest of the time.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, internet research, Act database.
• Pay $50-60K negotiable DOE
• All client base is in the U.S, primarily in California, Oregon and Washington states.
• Year-end bonus.
• Car allowance $180 bi-weekly with payroll
• At the end of the month reps submit expense report and get reimbursed for all travel expenses
• Health care plan, Dental plan, 401K. The company at management discretion may make annual contributions (in the past that's been the case).
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: $50-60K DOE (See benefits above)
How to apply: send your resume to America Martin at America@starhr.com or call her directly, 707.575.5005.