Wells Fargo: Home Preservation Specialist
September 25, 2013 11:26 AM
Requisition Number: 3791869
Work Hours: 40.00
Location: 175 SAN MARIN DR - NOVATO, CA
Their foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
• Our product is service.
• Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
• Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Interview borrowers to understand their specific situation; identify and request the appropriate documents required for loan modification review.
• Analyze the customer's financial situation and making recommendations on loan modifications/workout options to resolve delinquency.
• Ensure necessary information and complete packages are received in a timely manner.
• Answer inbound inquiries from borrowers regarding the status of the loss mitigation, loan modification, short sale and foreclosure process.
• Identify, maintain, track and log requested documentation for loan modification review.
• Place outbound calls to notify borrowers when additional loan document information is required or to follow up on loan docs.
• Access information on multiple systems to inform borrowers of loan terms, important dates and deadlines.
• Notify customers and ensure their understanding of current status, options, timelines, coordination touch points, customer obligations through the process and the loan modification decision.
• Communicate and coordinate with multiple Servicing departments (both internal and external to WF)
• Remain as the single point of contact to borrower throughout the loss mitigation, loan modification, and foreclosure process.
• Notify and inform borrowers of changes to established dates/timelines throughout process.
• Work with borrower to set up work out payment plans.
• Work with borrower to set up and follow up on good faith payments.
• Work with borrower to get loan modifications signed and closed.
• Work with borrower to obtain broker information for short sale process.
• Provide information to borrowers on the escalation/complaint procedures/process within WF.
• Effectively Work in a team environment in an effort to achieve team/volume goals and provide superior customer service.
2+ years experience in mortgage loan origination, telesales, collections, default servicing, customer service or loss mitigation or BS/BA.
• At least 2 years' experience working directly with people in a customer service, sales or leadership/team capacity
• Experience building relationships/rapport with customers
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of work
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast paced and changing business environment
• Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Working Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Associates Degree or BS/BA
• Mortgage Loss Mitigation / Collections / Default servicing / Financial services
• Experience managing a pipeline of work
• Experience discussing loan documentation over the phone (requesting and collecting docs)
• Experience interviewing customers, knowing when to probe for details
• Experience working with disgruntled customers
• Data entry into multiple systems of record
• Experience warm transferring customers
• Strong computer/data entry skills
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: Go to www.wellsfargo.com/careers and search Requisition # 3791869