Williamson Wines: Tasting Room Hospitality and Wine Education Team Member
September 19, 2013 12:36 PM
Williamson Wines is looking for 2-3 new employees to work in our tasting room in Healdsburg. Open to fulfilling students internship requirements as well. We are looking for someone to primarily work weekends, somewhere between 20-25 hours per week.
This role includes welcoming visitors to our tasting room, conducting tastings of our wines, informing guests about the wines, our vineyards, wine club and family history. Additionally the day to day requirements include, moving tables and chairs, serving food and wine, loading and unloading dish and glass washers, polishing glasses, stocking and packaging wine and maintaining the neat appearance of the tasting rooms.
HOURS AND PAY.
The tasting room operates daily from 11:00 am through 7:00 pm, every day. It is located on the beautiful square in Healdsburg; our address is 134 Matheson Street. We are happy to provide either full or part-time employment with flexibility across weekends or mid-week to suit your family schedule, however a condition of employment is that you do not work for any other wine industry organization.
We pay a flat hourly rate, which is reviewed monthly for the first three months of your employment with us. If we both (you and us) agree that your progress is satisfactory your employment will continue and subject to your performance, your hourly rate will be reviewed.
- Must be flexible to work a varied schedule including weekends and some holidays.
- Your appearance needs to be neat and well groomed, personal hygiene is important.
- Strong communication skills. Be able to communicate easily and efficiently with fellow employees.
- Must be well-organized and cleanly.
- Have a strong positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Minor computer skills to operate the register and input customer orders.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply: Email Kyle Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to set up an interview or drop off a resume at the tasting room.