- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
November 5, 2014
Career and Internship Expo
November 6, 2014
Economic Lecture: Exploring Shocks, Remittances, and Health Spending in Uganda
November 13, 2014
Wine Executive MBA Program Info Session
November 20, 2014
Economic Lecture: The Effects of Negative House Price Shocks on Migration: Evidence across U.S. Housing Downturns
December 4, 2014
Economic Lecture: Financial Market Integration and Spillover Effects
December 5, 2014
Master Learning Skills in Business
January 17, 2015
Wine Executive MBA Program Information Session
January 17, 2015
Graduate Programs Information Session
October 19, 2013 2:24 PM
Sonoma State and VESTA Partner to Offer Wine and Must Analysis Workshop in the North Coast
This workshop will benefit winemakers, enologists, lab assistants, cellar workers and others in the industry who seek a deeper understanding of these topics and their impact on a winery's success.
Workshop Dates: Saturday and Sunday, October 19 8am-5pm & October 20 8am-12pm
- Where: The 1.5 day workshop will be held at Napa Valley College.
2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway, Napa, CA 94558
- Cost: $249 per person in advance, $300 at the door if space is available.
- Registration: Pre-registration is required. Follow this link to access the registration form: Wine and Must Analysis Workshop.
- A box lunch will be included on Saturday.
Contact Jessica Heing, Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.664.3347 for questions.