- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
February 21, 2015
Graduate Programs Information Session
February 25, 2015
Economic Outlook Conference
April 3, 2015
Sustainable Winegrowing: Creating a Strategy for Your Wine Business
April 9, 2015
SBE Spring Mixer
April 10, 2015
Seawolf "SharkTank" Competition
April 21, 2015
April 28, 2015
Mentor Program Celebration
April 30, 2015
Sustainable Enterprise Conference
October 19, 2013 2:24 PM
Sonoma State and VESTA Partner to Offer Wine and Must Analysis Workshop in the North Coast
This workshop will benefit winemakers, enologists, lab assistants, cellar workers and others in the industry who seek a deeper understanding of these topics and their impact on a winery's success.
Workshop Dates: Saturday and Sunday, October 19 8am-5pm & October 20 8am-12pm
- Where: The 1.5 day workshop will be held at Napa Valley College.
2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway, Napa, CA 94558
- Cost: $249 per person in advance, $300 at the door if space is available.
- Registration: Pre-registration is required. Follow this link to access the registration form: Wine and Must Analysis Workshop.
- A box lunch will be included on Saturday.
Contact Jessica Heing, Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.664.3347 for questions.