ADP: Sales Position
January 23, 2014 4:27 PM
At ADP they are driven by your success. They engage your unique talents and perspectives. They welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, they support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In their Small Business Services division, they are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of their small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Sales at ADP. It's what drives their global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With them, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. They give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
As a Sales Associate you can expect to:
• Network in person and over the phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to prospect targets for ADP payroll and HR solutions
• Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
• Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers
• Cross sell business outsourcing solutions to an existing client base
As a Sales Associate you can expect to receive:
• A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases
• Unique tiered commission structure - the more you sell, the higher percent you take home
• Monthly bonuses just for meeting your goals
• Access to award winning 24/7 training
• Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone
• Individualized support and career coaching
... plus a highly competitive benefits package including tuition reimbursement, company stock and pension plans
To qualify, you should have:
• A relevant Bachelor's degree
• A keen drive and barrier-breaking confidence
• A strong and classic work ethic
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
About ADP: They power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply:
Step 1. Visit our careers website to apply: http://bit.ly/1aijrIf
Step 2. Search requisition #69144 and list University/College as your source
Step 3. Click on job title to review the position and click on "apply now" to continue.
Contact Cassandra.Bost@ADP.com if you have any questions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.