Constellation Brands: Talent Acquisition Intern
January 22, 2014 1:13 PM
LOCATION: San Francisco
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
Position Summary: The Talent Acquisition Intern will provide general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition department.
• Assisting in sourcing candidates
• Candidate scheduling and confirmation phone calls
• Updates to Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Prepare new hire welcome gifts
• Coordinate and assist with new hire orientation (2 Day salute)
• Assist with coordination of campus recruitment activities
• Format job descriptions and marketing materials
• Ensure Intranet and Internet is updated with relevant recruitment materials and information
• Schedule meetings and events
• Other duties as assigned
• Undergraduate in process in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field.
• Graduate student pursuing a degree is Human Resource Management is a plus.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
The purpose of this summary is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
This is a 12-week summer internship in the San Francisco offices of Constellation Brands.
Interested students should apply immediately and follow up with Constellation HR reps at the SSU Career Fair on February 20th.
Start Date: Summer (Apply ASAP)
How to apply: Go to http://www.cbrands.com/careers/working-constellation