Hertz: Management Trainee(s)
February 17, 2014 10:59 AM
Are you driven to succeed? Ready to start your career with a world class industry leader? Looking for career opportunities that recognize performance? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment?
Hertz Corporation is the leading car rental company industry leader in the world. Hertz operates in over 8,100 locations in over 150 countries. The history of the car rental business is the history of Hertz.
It is recognized worldwide for its service, innovation, and award-winning reputation. It is ranked among the TOP 100 Global Brand Names in Business Week and received over 20 "Best of Best Awards." Hertz Local Edition (HLE) is the newest, fastest growing division of the Hertz Corporation. HLE specializes in insurance replacement and local car rental needs. In Northern California, we operate in over 130 offices and growing!
In this challenging, hands-on position, you will learn what it takes to manage and grow a multimillion dollar business successfully. You'll be responsible for varied daily management decisions in many areas, including customer service, sales/marketing, revenue management, fleet distribution, business development, administration, and P & L responsibilities.
You will utilize your entrepreneurial spirit to gain a working, on-site knowledge of growing a business from the ground up. This knowledge and experience will launch your career in higher management.
- College degree in a business-related field is preferred.
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Be at least 20 years of age with a valid U.S. driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and strong desire to succeed.
- Opportunities for rapid advancement based on performance.
- Competitive pay plus monthly incentive opportunities.
- Customized benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more.
- Retirement and pension plans (company matching).
- Employee discounts on rentals and purchases.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid vacation and holidays.