- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
September 24, 2014
September 25, 2014
September 30, 2014
October 3, 2014
October 7, 2014
October 10, 2014
November 5, 2014
Career and Internship Expo
Farmers Insurance: Insurance Agent
February 27, 2014 12:34 PM
Become Your Own Boss! Become A Farmers Agent!
Founded in 1928, Farmers Group, Inc. has grown into the country's third largest home and auto insurance carrier as well as a top specialty product carrier in the United States! Working as a Farmers agent combines the freedom of running your own business with the security of partnering with an industry leader. From their training program to their support system, Farmers is dedicated to helping you become a success!
As an Insurance Agent, you must have strong organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. They are seeking individuals from any background who are willing to work hard and commit themselves to the success of this business opportunity; however, experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service is very beneficial.
Requirements of the Insurance Agent include:
• College experience, a plus
• A good credit history - no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last 3 years
• A favorable criminal record
• Flexible to YOUR schedule
• Uncapped earning potential - your hard work benefits you
• They offer commissions for new policies you write and existing policies that renew, and you can use that to reinvest in your business. In addition, they offer other awards throughout your career including trips to exotic and interesting places.
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: SET UP AN INTERVIEW TODAY! CALL: (707) 575 6850 OR (415) 622 8571