- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
October 30, 2014
Economic Lecture: Return to Elite College Education: A Quasi-Experimental Approach
November 5, 2014
Career and Internship Expo
November 6, 2014
Economic Lecture: Exploring Shocks, Remittances, and Health Spending in Uganda
November 13, 2014
Wine Executive MBA Program Info Session
November 20, 2014
Economic Lecture: The Effects of Negative House Price Shocks on Migration: Evidence across U.S. Housing Downturns
December 4, 2014
Economic Lecture: Financial Market Integration and Spillover Effects
December 5, 2014
Master Learning Skills in Business
January 17, 2015
Wine Executive MBA Program Information Session
January 17, 2015
Graduate Programs Information Session
State Farm: Future Agents
February 27, 2014 3:01 PM
State Farm is seeking the best and brightest to become our agents of the future. We are seeking people with strong integrity, leadership & sales ability, strong work ethic, proven track records, and entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking to hire State Farm agents for the area.
State Farm is the number one insurer of automobiles and homes in the United States and our goal is to also become a leader in the financial services market.
For someone who has dreamed of owning and operating their own business, helping people, and being a trusted member of the community; we have perhaps the best small business ownership opportunity available today.
Our career opportunity program includes:
- Opportunities to help people with their insurance, banking and financial services needs
a career with high income earning potential
- Brand recognition as a trusted leader in your community
- Worldwide travel opportunities
- Paid 6-9 month internship and training (full salary, benefits, and licensing)
- A minimum of $30,000 start-up bonus following training
- Opportunity to build the business in the community while being supported financially by State Farm.
- An 88% retention rate and average tenure of 20 years among our agents (by far the best retention in the industry)
We know that this opportunity will not be right for everyone. But if this is the type of career path that you are looking for, please contact me to discuss the next step of the hiring process.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: full salary, benefits and licensing
How to apply: Go to https://careers.statefarm.com/