Anaplan: Graduate Program - San Francisco
June 25, 2014 2:54 PM
Sure, we are leading innovation in Enterprise Planning Management software. Yes our product is arguably the most sophisticated one in its class. But our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Customer Success Team does. A position on our team gives you the opportunity to take the "service" in "software as a service" to a whole new level, and enjoy rapid career growth while you're at it.
PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER/GRADUATE PROGRAM
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates. In this role, you will receive training in three roles; product support, model-building and pre-sales. Once you have rotated through your training, you will "graduate" into a role that is geared towards your career goals. We're not looking for average. If you like working outside of the corporate mold, can think outside of the box and can survive with a bunch of Type-A, seasoned entrepreneurs then please read on.
- You will provide product and technical support to our worldwide customer base. Through this training, you will become an expert in the Anaplan platform. To start with, you will help customers use the Anaplan Platform, so an aptitude for multi-dimensional financial modeling and business analytics is a must, as well as GREAT customer service skills and attitude.
- Model Building
- Using the Anaplan software, build planning models for customers
- Pre Sales
- Build prototypes and POCs for prospective customers to demonstrate Anaplan's unique value proposition.
- Advanced Excel/financial modeling skills
- Strong aptitude for multi-dimensional financial modeling tools
- 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS
- A passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team
Anaplan is disrupting the world of business modeling and planning. We built our platform from the ground up to empower companies to plan, collaborate and act--in real-time. Stay ahead of critical business events, rapidly model potential impacts and course correct on the fly. With Anaplan's cloud-based platform, you can continuously align your people, plans and spend to your market opportunities. Anaplan is a privately held company, headquartered in San Francisco, CA with global offices on four continents. To learn more, visit anaplan.com. Join us on twitter: @anaplan
Sound good to you? Then don't be shy - send us your resume!
Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply: https://www.anaplan.com/about/careers (under the customer service section)