Bickenbach and Associates: Receptionist/administrative support
August 13, 2014 2:51 PM
Our Company Bickenbach & Associates a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. provides college students majoring in financial planning, finance, business or a related area of study the opportunity to fulfill college degree requirements as they learn first-hand about the financial planning profession and financial services industry.
Through the program, students can observe financial planning professionals at work and:
- Deepen their understanding of the financial services industry and the financial planning profession
- Learn how an individual financial planning/financial services business operates
- Discover what knowledge and skills are required for an entry-level financial planner
- Gain an understanding of the administrative and compliance requirements of the profession
- Increase knowledge, enhance skills and develop professional goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Position also includes receptionist/administrative support duties, including
- Greeting clients (with a professional appearance)
- Scheduling appointments with existing clients
- Assisting preparation for client meetings
- Filing/copying/other clerical tasks
The program is part-time and we are looking for someone who can work 12 - 18 hours per week, minimum of 2 days per week including Thursdays, beginning fall semester. Preference for candidates who will consider a two-semester position. .
There are four criteria for eligibility:
Student is currently enrolled in an accredited college in pursuit of their Bachelors or Master's degree. We will accept students within one year of a degree attainment from their first day of internship.
Overall GPA of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.
Declared a major in financial planning, business, economics, accounting, finance, marketing or a related area.
Upon hiring, finger prints must be taken due to industry requirements and you will be subject to Federal Records check.
Start date: Week of August 25th
Salary: $12-$13/hour based on experience.
How to apply: Please send cover letter and resume to Bob Bickenbach at email@example.com