Hanna Boys Center, Sonoma: Part-time Bookkeeper
August 13, 2014 3:44 PM
General Summary: As the Bookkeeper and under the guidance of the Chief Financial Officer this person will assist in the preparation of complete and accurate financial accounting records so that statements can be produced in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP). This position is part time. Days and hours to be determined.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow HBC policies and procedures at all times.
- Respect and adhere to HBC catholic moral values.
- Punctual and faithful and conforms to assigned work.
- Participate in annual audit process
- Keep track of event finances, including billing and reporting.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepares and reconcile tuitions bills and payments
- Prepares bills and reconcile capital campaign expenditures.
- Other accounting work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with people.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong general ledger experience (CYMA experience preferred)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills, with advanced Excel skills mandatory
This position requires the:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and the ability to manage repetitive hand/wrist movements while using a computer keyboard and/or the phone.
- The ability to bend, squat, stoop, and walk up flight of stairs.
- The ability to lift and/or carry up to 20 lbs., occasionally.
Working Conditions: Duties are primarily performed in an office environment at a desk or computer terminal, typically, Monday through Friday.
Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com