Harvest Moon Estate & Winery: Part-Time Tasting Room Associate
August 19, 2014 6:30 PM
They are a small family winery in Russian River Valley focusing on elegant- style Zinfandels. They also produce a small production of Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, and Cabernet Sauvignon. They ship direct to consumer right from their tasting room. Therefore, they place a high priority on customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to describes wines, winemaking techniques, winery history while providing gracious hospitality and communicating our story to the guests.
- Provide guests with an educational, memorable and quality experience.
- Effectively use customer service and sales skills to meet sales objectives and wine club goals.
- Accurately handle routine purchasing transactions, assigning discounts, and updating guest information.
- Perform basic Tasting Room duties, e.g. cleaning and setting up stemware, maintaining a spotless facility, stocking and displaying retail items.
- Assist with hospitality, special events and tastings.
- A passion and knowledge of Russian River Valley wines and winemaking.
- Sincere desire to provide a memorable wine tasting experience for our guests.
- Ability to communicate with our guests in a confident and knowledgeable manner, while telling them our story.
- Ability to host multiple groups at one time and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, and lift over 40 lbs.
- Strong computer aptitude with experience in Word, Excel and database management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to work weekends. Saturday & Sunday required
This is a great opportunity for anyone starting a career in the wine business.
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: Submit your resume through email at email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
They are an equal opportunity employer.