Highdive: Project Coordinator Manager
August 14, 2014 4:08 PM
Highdive is looking for a Project Coordinator / Project Manager with a passion for learning to join our team.
The ideal candidate is logical, organized, used to tight deadlines and has a good understanding of how people use the Internet. You must be able to accept and follow directions with precision and pay attention to detail. With help from our team, you will make updates to client websites and follow through to final production. The production includes testing various customer scenarios on different browser platforms. You must have strong communication and organization skills, and an understanding of HTML programming and how it relates to design and data.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an established Internet technology company that is working with widely known clients. This is an extremely collaborative environment.
This is a part time opportunity for entry-level applicants. Advancement opportunities are definite.
- 3+ years of experience project management, project coordination
- A professional self-starter attitude, while also willing to ask for help or questions
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize
- Professional communication skills and the ability to work with a team -- not a passive attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility in working with a diverse clientele and varied personalities in a team environment
- An eye for great design and the technical capabilities to execute ideas
- Ability to adapt, adjust and be flexible and good humored in an upbeat environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability effectively prioritize in a complicated, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with CMS applications such as WordPress and Drupal is preferred
- Familiarity with HTML development tools (such as Dreamweaver) is a plus
- Ability to learn new things
- Experience in working with databases is a plus.
- Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization techniques is a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
This Project Coordinator / Manager must have an effective skillset that includes the ability to:
- Create estimates
- Develop and monitor project plans
- Manage the team's vendors and partners
- Manage time and process of the creative team
- Research (competitive analysis, web trends, etc)
- Client communication and followup
- Build solid relationships with functional teams, both internally and with our partners
- Coordinate meetings and project activities, making sure to include key stakeholders
- Own and maintains documents throughout the life of the project
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: $15-20/hour (DOE)
How to Apply: To apply for the above role, please send a brief paragraph detailing how your skills and qualifications match the position description and desired qualifications, your resume and salary details. Work for this position will be based in Petaluma, California. Candidates must be willing to commit to the position for a minimum of 10 hours per week. Please send all inquires to email@example.com with the subject line "Highdive Project Coordinator / Manager".