- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
September 16, 2014
Get in the Game: Follow Your Dream!
November 5, 2014
Career and Internship Expo
OPEN POSITION - SYNDICATION COORDINATOR
August 6, 2014 10:28 AM
Streetwise Reports is currently seeking an entry-level, Administrative Assistant: Syndication Coordinator to join the publishing team in Petaluma. This position requires organization, attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Streetwise Reports has been publishing investment ideas since 2001. We publish financial newsletters and own three popular financial websites focused on specific investment sectors.
What makes Streetwise Reports unique from other investment-related online publications is our focus on investment commentary from recognized sector experts, not from public company executives. Because investors rely on recognized independent sources when making investing decisions, our format is what serious investors value. As a result, thousands of investors come to Streetwise Reports daily to get news and investment perspectives from third-party experts.
- Upload content to variety of partner systems based on set deadlines and processes
- Format articles in templates with eye for accuracy
- Monitor partner activity to ensure full distribution
- Communicate with team to coordinate timing of syndication
- Use technology to maximize communication and efficiency
- Previous administrative experience
- Computer proficiency
- Basic editing skills
Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to jroth (at) streetwisereports.com