- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
September 16, 2014
Get in the Game: Follow Your Dream!
November 5, 2014
Career and Internship Expo
Cascade Capital LLC & Affiliate Cascade Receivables Management LLC: Internship
August 6, 2014 12:12 PM
Cascade Capital seeks a Market Research and Development Intern. Cascade is a financial services firm that specializes in account receivables management. Cascade acquires and manages consumer and commercial account receivables on a national scale.
The Market Research and Development Intern will work under the direction of Cascade's Management team to:
• Research new markets and product verticals;
• Identify decision makers at prospect companies;
• Help manage leads and proprietary data in Cascade's Customer Relationship Management database; and
• Assist in the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns.
Successful applicants will be:
• Literate in Microsoft Office applications;
• Interested in financial services, marketing and market research;
• Able to work with minimal supervision (self starters);
• Technology/internet savvy; and
• Able to excel in a positive, professional work environment
The position would be about 18 to 24 hours a week based out of their boutique office in the theatre district of Petaluma, just 15 minutes to campus with a very flexible schedule expectation. Also it's possible that after the term the position would turn into a full-time role.
Visit their website to learn more: http://www.cascadereceivables.com.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: $12-13/hr, DOE
How to apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com