- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
September 16, 2014
Get in the Game: Follow Your Dream!
November 5, 2014
Career and Internship Expo
Orion Wine Software: Sales/Marketing Intern
August 22, 2014 2:39 PM
Orion Wine Software is a leading provider of software solutions to the wine industry. Our software includes applications for wine production, finished goods inventory control, wholesale sales management, direct to consumer sales management, and business intelligence around distributor depletions.
We are currently seeking an intern to assist us in various marketing tasks, including the following:
- developing and executing email campaigns
- trade show organization and attendance
- developing (with our product managers) the collateral sales material for our various systems
- coordinating and updating the sales information on our web site and other social media
- maintaining customer data and relationship information in our Salesforce CRM system
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the wine industry and winery business practices, skills with digital marketing systems, excellent communication and good writing ability.
The benefits to the intern would be development of skills with Salesforce, contacts with many wineries, and learning about winery business practices and operations.
The internship would require a commitment of 12 to 16 hours per week, mostly at our office in Santa Rosa.
Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply: Please send a resume to General Manager Jay Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.