Proud to be accredited by AACSB
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Accreditation by the AACSB International represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. Achieving initial accreditation in 2007, the Department of Business Administration's Bachelor of Science and MBA programs are one of just 15% of all business schools in the world that meet the standards for accreditation.
As the hallmark of excellence in management education, AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
Learn more about AACSB International accreditation.
Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges (COPLAC).
Learn more about the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges.
WASC is recognized as one of six regional associations that accredit public and private schools, colleges, and universities in the United States.