- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
Get the answers you need about classes, registration and graduation. Talk to an advisor about the next steps to take.
Make an appointment today.
January 17, 2015
Wine Executive MBA Program Information Reception
January 17, 2015
Graduate Programs Information Reception
February 14, 2015
Seawolf "SHARKTANK" Experience
April 2, 2015
SBE Spring Mixer
April 21, 2015
April 28, 2015
Mentor Program Celebration
April 30, 2015
Sustainable Enterprise Conference
Vision, Mission, and Values
What we're known for today. And who we are becoming.
Sonoma State University's School of Business and Economics will be the educational nucleus for a collaborative, thriving North Bay economy.
The mission of Sonoma State University's School of Business and Economics is to create extraordinary learning experiences for our students and to advance best business practices in the North Bay and beyond.
We fulfill this mission by:
- Providing memorable and transformational educational programs for the global business professionals of the future and for the emerging leaders of North Bay enterprises.
- Being an exemplar of best practice by researching, developing and applying the business tools, methods, and strategies that we teach our students.
- Convening and engaging the North Bay business community toward generating regional economic prosperity.
Our core values.
As a core constituency of Sonoma State University, the School of Business and Economics supports and affirms the declared values of the university community:
- Academic Excellence
- Collaboration and Shared Governance
- Global Perspectives
We avow a triple-bottom line perspective for measuring organizational success including: (A) social equity, (B) environmental stewardship, and (C) economic prosperity.