Business and Community
Creating a nucleus for a thriving North Bay Economy.
An important business principle we teach at SBE: find talented people and organizations to partner with. Understand the value you bring to the table (and what value you need to succeed) and align them through relationships.
Our relationships with area businesses, non-profits, governmental entities, and entrepreneurial centers drive value for our students and the whole North Bay in an interconnected way.
Whether you want to connect with our students, engage with our faculty, support our academics or partner with us to grow a thriving North Bay, you'll find us ready.
Reach Out to Our Students
- Visit the Career Center to hire our students for jobs or internships.
- Sponsor or speak at one of our student group events.
- Learn about the rewards of becoming a mentor to a business or economics student.
Learn About Our Programs for Yourself or Employees
- Part Time MBA (General and Wine Business)
- Executive MBA
- Professional Development Programs
- Learn more about SBE strategy through our custom corporate program.
Engage With Our Faculty and Cirriculum
- Contact a faculty member.
- Connect with an expert in your field of interest.
- Contact our Business Administration Department Chair, Dr. Terry Lease, to share your idea for a class or lecture topic.
- Contact our Economics Department Chair, Dr. Rob Eyler, to share your idea for a class or lecture topic.
Learn More About SBE
Invest in the School of Business and Economics
- Read about how we'll put your investment to work.
- Have a conversation with Dean William Silver about partnership ideas.
- Invest in SBE now.
Join Us at an Upcoming Event or Support a New One