2. Complete the Pre-Business Preparatory Courses. (Note: You must
receive a letter grade of "C" or better. These units are necessary but DO NOT count
toward the major.)
- GE Area A
- ECON 204 Introduction to Macroeconomics (4 units)
- ECON 205 Introduction to Microeconomics (4 units)
- MATH 131 Introduction to Finite Mathematics (3 units) or MATH 161 Calculus (4 units)
3. Complete the Four Pre-Business Core Courses. (Note: You must receive a
letter grade of "C" or better. These units count toward the major.)
- BUS 211 Business Statistics or MATH 165 Elementary Statistics or ECON 217 Statistics for Econ & Bus (4 units)
- BUS 225 Legal Environment of Business (4 units)
- BUS 230A Financial Accounting (4 units)
- BUS 230B Managerial Accounting (4 units)
4. Complete a Request for Change of Status to Business Administration Form
Students must request thier change of status during the last semester they are enrolled in Pre-Business courses in order to register for upper division Business Administration courses.
5. Take the next step!