B.S. in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in one or more areas of concentration prepares students for imaginative and responsible citizenship and leadership in society--domestic and worldwide. And we're accredited by AACSB, placing our B.S. and MBA programs among just 15% of all business degrees in the world that meet the rigorous standards.
The degree includes a pre-business program, a set of core course requirements, and a broad range of fields of concentrations to choose from based on individual interests and career plans.
Students in another discipline may find that a minor in business adminstration will expand their understanding and their opportunities. A minor consists of a minimum of 20 units.
Requirements for Completing the Business Administration Degree
1. Fulfill General Education Requirements.
2. Complete Pre-Business Requirements.
- 4 Pre-Business Preparatory Courses
- 4 Pre-Business Core Courses
- Computer Competancy
3. Fulfill Business Administration Units Requirement.
- Minimum Units Needed: 50 units
4. Complete Business Administration Courses.
- 6 Core Courses: 24 units
- 5 Concentration Courses: 15+ units
- Take elective courses to meet minimum degree requirements: 9-14 units
5. Meet Minimum Units Needed to Graduate.
- Minimum Units Needed: 124 units
Choose your concentration.
The department of Business Administration offers seven concentrations for you to choose from including accounting, finance, financial management, management, marketing, wine business strategies, as well as a custom option designed by the student with the approval of a facutly advisor and the department chair. Read more to determine which concentration will help you reach for your future dreams and career plans.