- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
November 20, 2014
Economic Lecture: The Effects of Negative House Price Shocks on Migration: Evidence across U.S. Housing Downturns
November 21, 2014
La Soiree Wine Competition 2014
December 3, 2014
Sensory Evaluation Workshop
December 4, 2014
Economic Lecture: Financial Market Integration and Spillover Effects
December 5, 2014
Master Learning Skills in Business
January 17, 2015
Wine Executive MBA Program Information Session
January 17, 2015
Graduate Programs Information Session
A career in accounting will provide you with stimulating and challenging work. You'll gain a strong understanding of how business works and the factors that drive profits for a company. No matter how your career path unfolds, understanding the nuts and bolts of business makes for an excellent foundation. If you have excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills, high ethical standards, and attention to detail, accounting could be a wonderful choice for you.
Career PossibilitiesPublic Accountant
Auditing; Tax Planning and Compliance; Personal Financial Planning
Controllership; Cost Accounting; Internal Auditing
Federal & State Income Tax Agencies; Boards of Equalization; Audit Agencies
Take charge of your future!
- Master the accounting concentration requirements.
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- Join the Accounting Forum to connect with firms, obtain internships, and secure jobs.
- Network with the industry at Meet the Firms.
- Apply to the Mentor Program.
- Attend the Fall Career and Internship Expo or the Spring Mixer.
- Explore what you can do with this concentration and get tips on how to land a career.