- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
January 17, 2015
Wine Executive MBA Program Information Reception
January 17, 2015
Graduate Programs Information Reception
February 14, 2015
Seawolf "SHARKTANK" Experience
April 2, 2015
SBE Spring Mixer
April 21, 2015
April 28, 2015
Mentor Program Celebration
April 30, 2015
Sustainable Enterprise Conference
A career in accounting will provide you with stimulating and challenging work. You'll gain a strong understanding of how business works and the factors that drive profits for a company. No matter how your career path unfolds, understanding the nuts and bolts of business makes for an excellent foundation. If you have excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills, high ethical standards, and attention to detail, accounting could be a wonderful choice for you.
Career PossibilitiesPublic Accountant
Auditing; Tax Planning and Compliance; Personal Financial Planning
Controllership; Cost Accounting; Internal Auditing
Federal & State Income Tax Agencies; Boards of Equalization; Audit Agencies
Take charge of your future!
- Master the accounting concentration requirements.
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- Join the Accounting Forum to connect with firms, obtain internships, and secure jobs.
- Apply to the Mentor Program.
- Attend the Fall Career and Internship Expo or the Spring Mixer.
- Explore what you can do with this concentration and get tips on how to land a career.