The financial industry offers challenging, diverse and lucrative career opportunities for self-motivated, diligent candidates. Change is constant in the field of finance, requiring continued education in technology, government regulations, and the globalization of the marketplace. Employers select highly ambitious and efficient people to join the ranks and those who are most successful in the industry are focused on their professional goals from the start.
Corporate and Public Finance
Financial Analysis; Budget Analysis; Financial Services Broker
Loan Officer; Corporate Credit Analysis; Commercial Lending;
Insurance Underwriter; Claims Analysis; Risk Management; Sales
Personal Financial Planning
Financial Advising; Portfolio Management; Sales; Customer Service
Residential Brokerage; Appraisals; Property Management; Commercial Sales
Corporate Financial Analysis; Equity and Debt; Retail Bond and Equity Sales
Financial Reporting; Cost Accounting; Tax Planning
Take charge of your future!
- Master the finance concentration requirements.
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- Join the Finance Club.
- Apply to the Mentor Program.
- Attend the Fall Career and Internship Expo.
- Connect with the industry at the Spring Mixer.
- Explore what you can do with this concentration and get tips on how to land a career.