- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
Get the answers you need about classes, registration and graduation. Talk to an advisor about the next steps to take.
Make an appointment today.
January 17, 2015
Wine Executive MBA Program Information Reception
January 17, 2015
Graduate Programs Information Reception
February 14, 2015
Seawolf "SHARKTANK" Experience
April 2, 2015
SBE Spring Mixer
April 21, 2015
April 28, 2015
Mentor Program Celebration
April 30, 2015
Sustainable Enterprise Conference
Wine Business Strategies Concentration
Conveniently located in the heart of Sonoma County wine country, students concentrating in Wine Business Strategies have a wide range of career opportunities available to them. Many students begin their careers in the tasting room where they develop strong customer service skill sand master the product line. A typical career move may lead students in a Wine Club, Social Media, or e-Commerce position. Especially when complemented with a marketing concentration, grads may move into an array of outside sales positions with distributors or into marketing positions, such as brand management.
Customer Service/Sales and Promotions
Tasting Room; Direct to Consumer Sales; Wine Club; Regional Sales
Product Management; Brand Management; Public Relations; Social Media
Management; Event Planning; e-Commerce
International Distribution; International Marketing
Take charge of your future!
- Master the wine business strategies concentration requirements.
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- Join the WineSense Club.
- Apply to the Mentor Program.
- Attend the Fall Career and Internship Expo.
- Connect with the industry at the Spring Mixer.
- Explore what you can do with this concentration and get tips on how to land a career.