Wine Business Strategies Concentration
Conveniently located in the heart of Sonoma County wine country, students concentrating in Wine Business Strategies have a wide range of career opportunities available to them. Many students begin their careers in the tasting room where they develop strong customer service skill sand master the product line. A typical career move may lead students in a Wine Club, Social Media, or e-Commerce position. Especially when complemented with a marketing concentration, grads may move into an array of outside sales positions with distributors or into marketing positions, such as brand management.
Customer Service/Sales and Promotions
Tasting Room; Direct to Consumer Sales; Wine Club; Regional Sales
Product Management; Brand Management; Public Relations; Social Media
Management; Event Planning; e-Commerce
International Distribution; International Marketing
Take charge of your future!
- Master the wine business strategies concentration requirements.
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- Join the WineSense Club.
- Apply to the Mentor Program.
- Attend the Fall Career and Internship Expo.
- Connect with the industry at the Spring Mixer.
- Explore what you can do with this concentration and get tips on how to land a career.