- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
A successful community thrives on people, passion and a committment to making things better. Your investment of time, ideas and talent are as valuable as any dollar investment in our school. Here are a few ways you can reach out and get involved with the School of Business and Economics now.
Top ways to get involved with the School of Business and Economics
- Hire our students for jobs and internships.
- Sponsor or speak at one of our student group events.
- Contact our Business Administration Department Chair, Dr. Karen Thompson, to share your idea for a class or lecture topic.
- Contact our Economics Department Chair, Dr. Steven Cuellar, to share your idea for a class or lecture topic.
- Become a mentor to a business or economics student.
- Enroll yourself in or send your talent to one of our programs
- Have a conversation with Dean William Silver about a custom corporate program for your organization.
- Join us at an upcoming SBE event.
- Have a conversation with Dean William Silver about other partnership ideas.