- About Us
- Current Students
- Graduate & Executive Programs
- Careers and Internships
- Departments and Concentrations
- Wine Business Institute
- SBE Centers and Institutes
- Investing in SBE
- News and Events
- Visit, Contact, Connect
Get the answers you need about classes, registration and graduation. Talk to an advisor about the next steps to take.
Make an appointment today.
February 21, 2015
Graduate Programs Information Session
February 25, 2015
Economic Outlook Conference
April 3, 2015
Sustainable Winegrowing: Creating a Strategy for Your Wine Business
April 9, 2015
SBE Spring Mixer
April 10, 2015
Seawolf "SharkTank" Competition
April 21, 2015
April 28, 2015
Mentor Program Celebration
April 30, 2015
Sustainable Enterprise Conference
A successful community thrives on people, passion and a committment to making things better. Your investment of time, ideas and talent are as valuable as any dollar investment in our school. Here are a few ways you can reach out and get involved with the School of Business and Economics now.
Top ways to get involved with the School of Business and Economics
- Hire our students for jobs and internships.
- Sponsor or speak at one of our student group events.
- Contact our Business Administration Department Chair, Dr. Karen Thompson, to share your idea for a class or lecture topic.
- Contact our Economics Department Chair, Dr. Steven Cuellar, to share your idea for a class or lecture topic.
- Become a mentor to a business or economics student.
- Enroll yourself in or send your talent to one of our programs
- Have a conversation with Dean William Silver about a custom corporate program for your organization.
- Join us at an upcoming SBE event.
- Have a conversation with Dean William Silver about other partnership ideas.