Our part-time MBA programs prepare graduates to take their career to the next level, managing and leading organizations. The part-time format meets the needs of the working professional in Sonoma County and the North Bay region. Evening classes easily fit into your busy schedule; small class sizes allow you to make personal connections with classmates; and professional instructors are driven to help you reach your future business goals. Located in the heart of California's wine country, we offer extraordinary experiences in learning through local internships, special studies, student run projects, professional connections to alumni around the North Bay and in the industry, and more.
Students enrolled in either of MBA program options complete the following set of courses:
- MBA Foundation Courses (32 semester units)
- MBA Required Courses (21 semester units)
- MBA Elective Courses (9 semester units)
A student who has completed the MBA foundation courses prior to admission need only complete the MBA required and elective courses (a total of 30 semester units).
NOTE: In fall 2012, Sonoma State launched a revised MBA curriculum. Please choose your correct program information from the options below based on when you enrolled in your program. If you are a prospective student, you can learn more about your options here.
Prior to Fall 2012
- View a flow chart of the MBA Program (pdf).
- Access the "prior to fall 2012" Classic MBA program description.
Wine Business MBA
- View a flow chart of the Wine Business MBA Program (pdf).
Access the "prior to fall 2012" Wine Business MBA program description.
As of Fall 2012
- View the 4-3-2-1 diagram of the MBA Program (pdf).
- Access the "as of fall 2012" Classic MBA program description.
Wine Business MBA