Accounting Concentration Requirements
1. Complete All Pre-Business Requirements.
- You must have completed all pre-business requirements prior to enrolling in any upper-division (300 and 400 level) courses.
- Make sure you've completed all pre-business requirements here.
2. Complete Six Upper-Division Core Business Classes.
- You must complete all six upper-division core business courses. Core courses may be taken simultaneously with accounting concentration courses.
- Access information on the upper-division core business classes.
3. Complete Five Courses From the List Below. (Note: Students intending to
sit for the CPA exam should take all upper-division accounting courses listed below.)
- BUS 330A Intermediate Accounting (4 units)
- BUS 330B Intermediate Accounting (4 units)
- BUS 430 Advanced Accounting (4 units)
- BUS 433A Individual Taxation (4 units)
- BUS 433B Corporation and Estate Taxation (4 units)
- BUS 434 Auditing (4 units)
- BUS 435 Cost Accounting (4 units)
- BUS 436 Business Law (4 units)
- BUS 437 Governmental Accounting (4 units)
Take the next step!