Custom Concentration Requirements
1. Complete All Pre-Business Requirements.
- You must have completed all pre-business requirements prior to enrolling in any upper-division (300 and 400 level) courses.
- Make sure you've completed all pre-business requirements here.
2. Complete Six Upper-Division Core Business Classes.
- You must complete all six upper-division core business courses. Core courses may be taken simultaneously with custom concentration courses.
- Access information on the upper-division core business classes.
3. Complete Five Courses. (Note: The Custom Concentration is intended for students in one of
the following categories.)
The custom concentration is for those students who wish to have a "general" B.S. degree in Business Administration. To complete this concentration a student must, with the approval of a faculty advisor, select five business courses from at least two areas of concentration. Two of the five courses would normally be chosen from among those listed as required within the various concentrations.
The custom concentration is for those students who wish to design a concentration in an area not covered sufficiently within the department. With the approval of the department chair, these students use courses outside of the department to satisfy their custom Business Administration degree. To complete this concentration, five courses, at least 3 units each, should be selected with approval from an advisor and the chair.
Take the next step!