Management Concentration Requirements
1. Complete All Pre-Business Requirements.
- You must have completed all pre-business requirements prior to enrolling in any upper-division (300 and 400 level) courses.
- Make sure you've completed all pre-business requirements here.
2. Complete Six Upper-Division Core Business Classes.
- You must complete all six upper-division core business courses. Core courses may be taken simultaneously with management concentration courses.
- Access information on the upper-division core business classes.
3. Complete Five Courses From the List Below.
Three Required Couses
- BUS 340 Human Resources Management (4 units)
- BUS 350 Management (4 units)
- BUS 452 Leadership in Organizations (4 units)
Two additional courses
- BUS 391 Cross Cultural Communication and Negotiation (4 units)
- BUS 393 Introduction to International Business (4 units)
- BUS 446 Government Regulation of Human Resources (4 units)
- BUS 453 Small Business Analysis (4 units)
- BUS 499MG Internship in Management (3-4 units)
Take the next step!